PROSMAN is an innovative product derived from Prunus Domestica that has anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting production of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins in the prostate.
It has been derived from prunus domestica & comprises of active constituents beta-sitosterol & decosylferulate.
Prosman has no known side effects and is safe for consumption.
Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
BPH is a non-malignant enlargement of the prostate. Symptoms related to Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) are among the most common problems in older men. Histological evidence of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) is found in more than 10% of men in their 30s, 20% of men in their 40s,reaches 50% to 60% of men in their 60s, and is 80% to 90% of men in their 70s and 80s. The majority of men over the age of 60 are considered to have urinary symptoms attributable to Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH).
The proliferative disorder resulting in BPH affects both the epithelial and the stromal portions of the prostate.
- Passing urine frequently, especially at night
- A weak or slow urine stream
- Feeling that the bladder has not fully emptied
- A strong or sudden urge to urinate
- Pushing or straining to begin passing urine
- Stopping and starting again several times while passing urine
- Trouble starting a urine stream or making more than a dribble.
For more information, you may leave your comment in a comment in a comment box below. we will get in touch with you at a very short period of time. Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) & Its Symptoms