New BPH treatment fully reverse the symptoms of an enlarged prostate
Of the BPH patients that received the treatment, 100% reported relief in symptoms BPH is a non-malignant enlargement of the prostate. Symptoms related to BPH are among the most common problems in older men. Histological evidence of BPH is found in more than 10% of men in their 30s, 20% of men in their 40s, reaches 50% to 60% of men in their 60s, and is 80% to 90% of men in their 70s and 80s. The majority of men over the age of 60 are considered to have urinary symptoms attributable to BPH.
The proliferative disorder resulting in BPH affects both the stromal and the epithelial portions of the prostate.
BPH is considered a normal condition of male aging, and it’s estimated that over half of men over the age of 80 have BPH symptoms. Although the exact cause is unknown, changes in male sex hormones as you age may be a factor. Any family history of prostate problems or any abnormalities with your testicles may raise your risks for BPH. Men who’ve had their testicles removed at a young age don’t develop BPH.
Following are the symptoms of BPH:
- Trouble starting a urine stream or making more than a dribble
- Passing urine frequently, especially at night
- Feeling that the bladder hs not fully emptied
- A strong or sudden urge to urinate
- A weak or slow urine stream
- Stopping and starting again several times while passing urine
- Pushing or straining to begin passing urine
Chemical Resources is a pioneer in innovative and natural dietary supplements. It has 11 patients for various innovations and the products have been clinically evaluated for safety and efficacy.
Prosman is one such dietary supplement from Chemical Resources that support healthy aging. PROSMAN is an innovative product, supported by 4 international patents and is derived from Prunus Domestica that has anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting production of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins in the prostate. Prosman comprises of active constituents beta-sitosterol & decosylferulate.
Prosman has no known side effects and is safe for consumption.
A Clinical Study was carried out on 140 Patients of BPH to test the efficacy and safety of PROSMAN. You will be amazed to see the results.
On completion of the study, the following efficacy conclusions were made from Prosman on Benign prostate hyperplasia patients under study:
- A significant decrease in IPSS score was observed after 4 weeks and on completion of treatment, All the patients reported a decrease in IPPS score.
- 94% of the patients showed a decrease in prostate volume. A total of 29.46% decrease in Prostate volume was observed. The significant decrease was observed even after four weeks of treatment.
- The decrease in serum PSA levels was 56%, which was statistically significant. 76%of the patients showed decrease in serum PSA levels on completion of treatment.
On completion of the study, following safety conclusions were made:
- No significant change in liver function tests (serum GOT, GPT & ALP activity) was observed.
- No significant change in serum urea levels and serum creatinine levels was observed.
- No significant change in hematological parameter was observed on completion of the treatment.
Prosman is a one of its kind product, which offers a comprehensive solution for the management of BPH. It is a natural plant-based product and thus, has no known side effects, unlike other existing available options for enlarged prostate. If Want more information about the Unani Treatment For Prostate Enlargement